Privacy Statement Overview
Purpose of Data Collection The main purposes of collecting Personal Data through this Website is:
- To provide the features and functionality of the Website to you.
- To consider your candidacy for employment.
- To identify you as the sender of, and to process your emails.
- To respond to questions and comments.
- To improve, enhance, and tailor the Website for you, and to improve and enhance the overall Website experience for all of the Website users.
- To carry out specific actions you may request.
- For account validation purposes.
- For analytics and trending purposes.
- For marketing and advertising purposes.
Additionally, individuals who voluntarily register on our mailing list, receive our monthly email, rib Sheet, along with information about upcoming events or promotions by CometAds advertising clients.
What Personal Data do we collect and process? Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (i.e. living individual). We collect the following Personal Data through the Website: Information You Provide to Us. When you use our Website, including when you login to our Client Portal or when you ask a question through the Website, you may provide us with information that identifies you or your contacts (“personal information”), such as:
- Your full name, address, email address, other information that may identify you as an individual.
- Your Resume/CV, which may include your employment history and other relevant information.
- Any personal information you submit to us in any forums, chats or blogs.
- The email addresses of your friends and family members should you choose to send any of the content on our Website to your contacts through our “Email to a Friend” feature.
Information We Collect from You Automatically. When you use the Website, we may also collect information about your use of the Website and the device used to access the Website that relates to you, but on its own does not identify you (“non-personal information”) such as your:
- IP address and country location.
- Browser information (including browser type, capabilities, and language).
- Operating system.
- Date and time you accessed the Website.
- Website usage information, including the paths taken as you move from one website or webpage to another website or webpage (i.e., your “click stream” activity).
What legal grounds do we rely on? When we obtain Personal Data through a consent form, the legal ground is consent. Otherwise, we rely on legitimate interest. How do we share your information? CometAds may share your personal information in connection with:
- Operation of the Website: We disclose your personal information to third parties where necessary to provide the Website and its features and functionality to you.
- Your requests: We disclose your personal information to a third party whenever you request us to do so.
- Business transfers